More white hair
Am having more white hair in my head for last 3years am just 17 year I ll take all the foods,fruits,vegetables am feeling ashamed to go and haircut..so in week twicely am using vcare hair colour shampoo black...some times am cried alone for this problem..I look handsome bug my problem is white hair I want solution

Hello... See greying of hairs early is probably because you have such problem running in your family or hormonal... Well if its familial then its hard to help...consult a dermatologist and discuss about options