cardiologist-icon
Monitoring Blood pressure
My father has a high BP problem. I want to buy a BP monitor machine thatvwould help me in monitoring the BP on regular basis. Which one or which brand would you suggest? Thanks

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

Get any good brand All are equally good and give a rough estimate of the blood pressure Get the machine optimized regularly and keep the battery charged Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Any brand is ok.. There are types of spigmomanomter, one is old one which requires experience and little knowledge to measure bp, since stethoscope is used.. Newer one is digital ,which non midical person can use... By digital spigmomanometer..... Brands like omran, diamond is there.

24 hour blood pressure monitoring