Momthly period
Doctor I have my periods delayed every month. Where in three months before I took tablets for getting my periods as I was little careless. And now every month I have the same symptoms... If I take those tablets wil it affect my health.

Hello.. First thing is we need to find out why there is delay in your periods... Is it due to stress,hormonal fluctuating or pcos issues...I would suggest you to get a usg scan done and consult a gynaecologist at the earliest as we need to evaluate the cause..we need to know what it is before we start on the tablets which I assume Is ocps