Molluscum Contagious

Hi there, From last 4-5 weeks, I have observed some extra skin on my penis.. seems like pimples from first look. When I have explored the internet.. I have seen pictures that matching and say its Molluscum.. Kindly suggest some cure..
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Molluscum Contagious

doctor profile image
This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination is warranted. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. I cannot suggest a treatment based on your diagnosis. You should meet an expert to make things clear.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?