Extra Skin
Hi, I got a extra skin on my buttocks just like a big pimple kindly suggest me how to get rid off this or it required any surgery?
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings, yes this could be something called as a skin tag or an acrochordon. So see a qualified dermatologist / dermatosurgeon near you. This could be removed by radiofrequency ablation/electro dessicaion of the peduncle or by scalpel surgery if necessary. This can be decided by the treating doctor and the patient. For further queries, contact on follow up messaging.
Next Steps
see a qualified doctor near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Extra skin under fingernails
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.