Moles problem
I have a lot of moles on my neck and throat.it is not looking good .how can i remove moles in without surgery.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having DPNS or skin tags. These small black extra growths of the skin are usually coomonly seen on the neck or underarms. They may run in some families or be due to excessive weight gain. However it is not possible to remove them with just creams. It is necessary to remove them with a simple procedure called radio frequency. Please read more about this here. http://www.dermatologistinbangalore.com/skin-treatments/skin-tag-removal/