Mole treatment
I have a average size mole on my chin.I want to know how can i get it removed and how much it will cost me..

I agree with Dr. Ankur and Dr. Shriniwas. Please consult to dermatologist. and if u send pic then I can decide is it curable by Homoeopathic medicine or not.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U should consult the surgeon or dermatologist for perfect opinion. Or u may send one pic of the affected area for better assessment
Dr. Srinivas C
Yeah mole can be excised by radiofequency machine. The cost might vary . You can enquire with the dermatologist in your neighborhood.