Mole removal on face
I have 2-3 moles on my facecand want to remove it before my marriage as it causes a problem in my looks, The moles are not itching / painful and are very much sense less

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes which are unlikely. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed. The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of them as identify proof somewhere. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure. Laser and excision are two options with their independent merit and demerits. Dr MK Agarwala Consultant Dermatologist New Delhi