Mole removal

I have two small flat moles on my left cheek which is annoying to me. How much will it cost in a state like delh to remove them through laser from a highly experienced dermatologist

Doctor Answers (1) on Mole removal

Thanks for the query. Mole removal is an elective procedure unless it shows signs of dysplasia. If you are considering it getting removed, the options are serial lasers or surgical excision. Excision is a single visit procedure with a little suture scar and lasers are multiple visit procedures and may not achieve complete clearance. If you have mentioned them as an identity proof in documents like driving licence or passport, please collect a certificate from treating doctor which may be useful in many unseen future circumstances. Cost is highly variable and depends on the expertise and procedure you opt for. Standard charges for excision for a single mole should be around Rs 6000- 8000 and same may be true for lasers as well.