Mole Problem
I am 24,Male. I have a history of moles. My whole face is covered with atleast 15 small & big black mole. They are flat, they are not bumpy. And in past 1 year,i have grown atleast 6 new black moles on my face and 20+ new black moles on my whole body. They are still growing. Their radius is increasing day by day. I am still growing new moles each month. Any solutions. Note: All of them are flat. They are not at all filled with anything. Completely flat.

Without seeing can't diagnose.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Rapid increase in number of moles could be due to either familial predisposition i.e family history or repeated and prolonged sun exposure. Moles are benign so need to worry. But they require immediate treatment if they turn cancerous.
consult with me with photos for further detailed evaluation and prescription.