Mole or something else
I had this on my left leg since like 5 years at least it never heals it develop a flakky dead sin if i scratch it hard no blood cam out though but it still it hurt on touching like an normal sore would do on touching it and again after some day it heal on itself and stay the same i have this kind of thing at three places on body all three are different in texture, size, etc but have common thing they dont heal stay like a mole, is this cancer, should i have biopsy done, please help.

Don't worry,Get a biopsy done for accurate diagnosis .and proper management also