Mole on upper lip
There's a mole on the region between the upper lip and nose that I want to get removed. I read about "scalpel sculpting" online which leave the minimum scar on face rather than laser treatment. So do you use this technique in your clinic?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan in person.The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of these moles as identify proof somewhere like on a passport or driving license. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.