Mole on the upper lips
Hi i have a raised mole on my upper lip. I would want to get it removed, however i visited couple of doctors they say that if they removed this mole with laser, a scar of mole size will come on the face and i dont want a scar on my face. Please advise if there any way where i can get the mole removed without or with a very little scar. Im attaching a picture. Please advise

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dear user, difficult to say without seeing the mole in person. Moles can be removed with minimal scar. You may consult me in person @ SkinKONNECT C 43 /1, Jhilmil colony Delhi 95 65463366 For appointment
Dr. Sumit Sethi
The picture is not clear. Is it hairy? Hairy moles have increased chances of recurrence. A mole of this size if not removed completey will recurr and if removed aggresively , a mild atrophic scar may result. The deematologists have given you correct advice.