Mole on the upper lips
Hi i have a raised mole on my upper lip. I would want to get it removed, however i visited couple of doctors they say that if they removed this mole with laser, a scar of mole size will come on the face and i dont want a scar on my face. Please advise if there any way where i can get the mole removed without or with a very little scar. Im attaching a picture. Please advise

The picture is not clear. Is it hairy? Hairy moles have increased chances of recurrence. A mole of this size if not removed completey will recurr and if removed aggresively , a mild atrophic scar may result. The deematologists have given you correct advice.
Dear user, difficult to say without seeing the mole in person. Moles can be removed with minimal scar. You may consult me in person @ SkinKONNECT C 43 /1, Jhilmil colony Delhi 95 65463366 For appointment

Flat mole becoming raised Upper lip wax burn scar Raised mole removal on face