Mole on face

Sir my age is 19 nd i have 2 moles on my face.. One is small but little raised nd another is small black spot type mole.. I want to remove it permanently.. What is the method of removing and how much will it cost ?? And will it remove scar ??

Doctor Answers (1) on Mole on face

​Thanks for the query. Meet a Dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. There are multiple treatment options for a mole. It depends on the facilities available at the clinic. To name a few radio frequency , cryotherapy and punch excison. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. Mole may recur after a treatment and you need to repeat the treatment. Meet a Dermatologist to understand more about ​​your skin condition. You should be cautious in making a choice for removal if you have given that as an identity proof in driving license or ration card or a passport. You can still get them removed but remember to carry a certificate from the treating dermatologist about the same. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala