Mole on face ,More than 7

HI, last year I removed birth mole in forehead thru laser, Few months ago I noticed few mole on faces which is more than 7 . Now what to do I'm completely fed up with the life bcs of mole on face I'm feeling discomfort. Why these new moles are coming on face

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes (unlikely and rare) which is a remote possibility. If needed a histopathology should be done. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed. The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of them as identify proof somewhere. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure. Laser and excision are two options with their independent merit and demerits.
Meet a Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon.