Molar problem

I had gotten my molars removed,  well do ihave an option on molar implantation or screw or something, please tell me

Doctor Answers (3) on Molar problem

You need to replace your 1st or 2nd  molar with an implant or a bridge. If it is a third molar you need not replace.
Its unfortunate that you had to get your molar teeth removed at young age. But fortunately we have various options to replace the lost teeth.
It is very essential that we replace the teeth those which are removed or lost          (except the 3rd molar or wisdom teeth) because it may lead to reduced efficiency of chewing food and even gradual movement of adjacent teeth in the area of missing teeth.
You mentioned about a screw to replace teeth is actually a dental implant which is a very good option as it is expected to stay for life if properly maintained.
Other options include replacement of teeth by a bridge where we take support from the adjacent teeth to replace the missing one.
I hope your question has been answered to your satisfaction. In case you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Which molar you have been extracted if it's 1 or 2nd you can defiantly go for implant and Crown if it's 3 Rd molar or wisdom tooth then there is no necessary to replace it