Mobile teeth

My few teeth of left side of jaw are shaking little bit and I have a mild toothache as well as my gum bleeds.
views-icons 43 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Mobile teeth

Hi..you might need a gum flap surgery with bone graft and endodontic treatment as well. Visit a nearest dentist. Regards
Mobility, tooth ache and bleeding gums are clear indication for you to visit your dentist. These are the alarming signs and you should not ignore them. It is difficult for me to tell you the diagnosis as per your complaint, better have a proper investigation done and take the proper treatment soon. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent India Faridabad
Hello there.. There must be a problem in your bone which holds the tooth in the socket. Or there can be an infection in the bone due to which your gums and teeth are paining. Kindly visit your dentist and get the problem diagnosed.