Missing periods
Its been 2 month my periods have not started I have done pregnancy test aswell several times it was negative Last week visted genealogists she told me take deviry 10mg  i had, still nothing happened please any help Will be appreciated

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. I can understand your concern. Most women will bleed 3-4 days after stopping Deviry. Sometimes if this does not happen your gynaecologist will give a different combination of tablets. If the bleed still does not occur they need to investigate further. This can include hormone tests in the blood, a sonography, tests for certain infections also. If it is 4-5 days since you stopped Deviry you need to tell your gynaecologist that you have not bled so that further tests can be done. best wishes