Missed periods, negative pregnancy test
Being sexually active in November's second week, menses cycle started in 1st week. But this month,periods are missing. Only light spotting occurs 2days before. home pregnancy test is negative. What could be the reason behind this. Please help.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Get a beta hcg
for further queries contact me online
If pregnancy test is negative means it is hormones imbalance.
if u sexually active then u shld do urine pregnancy test to ruleout pregnancy, if not then it may be hormonal imbalance take withdrawal 💊 For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Need details of previous  menstrual cycle. Connect online to solve your queries