Missed period

Hello, my periods are always on time and always come 28 days apart.. My last period was on 15th of July.. I took pregnancy tests 4 times and all of them are negative.. My Gynae today did my HCG levels which were also negative.. I have a 5 years old daughter and then again I got pregnant in 2013 but lost it to miscarriage and again got pregnant in Feb 2016 and lost again and found out that I have uterine tuberculosis.. I m on ATT meds since march.. I m too scared about my condition.. If I m pregnant then what r the chances of me surviving this pregnancy considering my age is also on higher side

Doctor Answers (2) on Missed period

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Dear Practo user, You are perhaps not having periods because of uterine tuberculosis. Chances of conception are low in such cases. Tuberculosis is curable. In case you conceive also, need not be afraid about your life because of the condition.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
You have a severe hormone  imbalance  and poor immunity.  You can change  all that if you choose to heal your body but it may take time. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....