Missed period for 2 month

Hi doctor. Im 22.i have got my last periods on 20 April .and im hving a cycle of approx 40 to 45 days.alwayz been irregular in my periods.but this time around it seems very late.i had done a pregnancy test on 17 th june.but it showed negative. I often eat roasted chana.and just recently had a minor headache problem .seems to hv migrane but now thats cured. Please urgently advice what needs to be done.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Nothing needs to be done. Ur unmarried n the problem would self correct after child birth. The treatment available is hormonal n that I won't advice in an unmarried girl.u said u eat chaan, that's fine but keep it in ur mind that chaana is a intestines irritant. So if u experience pain in abdomen then it's mostly because if the chana.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's a hormone imbalance . Inducing period with synthetic hormones will only backfire in the long run.If you really want to address the root cause of your problem and heal from it, Please  read my blog on PCOS on practo and www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps.