Miss periods

I miss my periods from last one month have a stomach ache back ache i was prefered mispristol for miscarrige but it does nt wrk

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

First you do your ultrasound.if the pregnancy is locatrd in uterus and of less than 7 wjs then only it will work. Dont take the mrdicine on your own. There is a way to take it. So meet gynaecologist first.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Get an ultrasound done. If you are diagnosed with less than 7 weeks of pregnancy then it can be treated through mispristol. Also, I hope that you have been taking misprostol with prescription. Visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment and take the medicines as prescribed. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You cam mail your contact details to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist.