Milk flowing post 3.9yrs of delivery
Is it normal to get milk flowing involuntarily if we use any tabs like meperate ,primolut,pausemf type.of tabs? It's been 3.9 yrs of delivery and more than a year I stopped giving milk to my baby ...now I have seen milk oozing since a week...it's becoming more since two days...senstive breasts and due date of my cycle is almost here...should I get worried or becoz of tablets ?? Or is it any other symptom

May be due to the over stimulation of breasts and excessive thinking no need to worry stop over stimulation

We call It galactorrhoea.As you think it might be because of hormonal pills If associated with any other symptoms like loss of visual field or giddiness ,it needs further evaluation.
It may happen after these harmonal medicines so consult properly either on call or consult physically nearby hospital.... get some harmonal blood test also to rule out other causes also...