Milia problem
I had a milia problem few years ago. But now it us not that much of problem. But for few months more than 6 months a white milia type of thing is seen in my eye leaf. It is not going away. Is it ok or it is bad. Please guide.

Laser removal best option.. otherwise few creams available.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Consult a dermatogist and get it removed Also need proper pics to guide you further
It’s of a cosmetic concern. Milia can be extracted with no side effects.
Meet your dermatologist
Don’t try to take it off at home