Mild wheezing and Asthma

Is it possible to cure wheezing completely by strict medication, diet and excersice within a year? I've wanted to join marine engineering and for that I need to prepare myself and I'm very serious about it fro my childhood. For the past 2 years I've been suffering from this wheezing trouble at the morning sometimes when I wake up or sometimes rarely at other times. Now that I've to join a marine college next year after I complete my Btech., I need some help for becoming completely medically fit without this mild trouble. I'm also thinking of doing swimming and running daily with proper medical guidance and diet.

Doctor Answers (1) on Mild wheezing and Asthma

Dr. Kaushik Saha Kolkata | Pulmonologist
From your symptoms it appears that you are suffering from asthma. Asthma is a chronic Respiratory illness. It needs continuous treatment with proper inhaler. It is usually not a curable disease but controllable disease. Under proper treatment your dream of becoming a marine engineer will be fulfilled.