diabetes-icon
Mild Thyroid
My TSH is 7.8 whereas T3 and T4 is in range...what medications should I take ... I missed my menopause for 2 months for which I started taking a drug and this month I got my dates...one prior blood test showed 5.7 TSH that was a month ago...Now it is 7.8... What should I do to control and eliminate it forever.

Hello there. I can understand your concern but there is a lot you need ti understand here. Its not menopause, its mentrual cycles. Menopause is when the periods completely stops in elderly females. Secondly there is no grading of thyroid as mild, moderate or anything. What you have is hypothyroidism. Also be aware that hypothyroidism is not a curable thing. Its a manageable thing. In this the body is unable to produce enough thyroid hormone. You can take one tablet thyronorm 75mcg daily in the morning after getting up on an empty stomach. Do not eat anything for atleast 20 minutes of taking the tablet. Consult a general physician for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.