Mild scoliosis

I have mild scoliosis of spine to the right. disc bulge b/w L4- L5 . can you help me with what kind of exercise can i do at my home. from last 4 yr i am having this problem. in morning i get too much pain in my lower back right or left uncertain. get wake up with the pain. plz help me
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mild scoliosis

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hello disc bulge should be treated if possible undergo surgery consult orthipedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?