Mild pain left testicle and left pelvic
2 days back i had mild pain in my left testicle and left pelvic.. on next day pain subside...but today still some it give minor pain like feeling..i Have shown to my GP MD,and hel told its nothing major as there is no swelling ,fever also pain is random and very less... I asked him about prostate and testicular problem he told at this age its difficult to cause this and also no symptom and only mild pain...he gave me flexon 1-x-1 Pls suggest doctors what should i do?

Hi greetings of the day At your age prostate doesn't cause any problem except any trauma has been taken place It might be some infection no need to worry As you said their is no swelling and pain So no need to worry Take tab. Doxt-xl morning and night after food and tab. flexon morning and night after food