Sensation Right testicle

There is kind of sensation in right testicle and also mild pain sometime, what will b d reason?...,...
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I'm afraid your question is very incomplete because nothing can be said only with so less history. Consult a surgeon and get examined. He will help you out . Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?