Mild Pain in one Testicle
Hello, For the past few months, im experiencing very mild pain on right testicles, its there some time and its normal after some time, could this be due to excessive mastrubation or wearing tight pants? since im trying for a baby i wanted to check is this ok? or should i consult a doctor, as previously i did a sperm count test and it was normal before i started getting this pain, its very very mild at times i dont feel it at all, and some times i can feel discomfort due to the pain and i see my right one is relatively largely than the left one which i think is normal as well, please advise do i need to consult a urogolist and get this checked?
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello,if you over masturbate ,it could be the possible cause for pain . Tight undergarments would not cause testicular pain. To know the cause ,stop masturbation for a month or 15 days and see ,if it still pains the you could think of some other cauases. Different size and position of testicles is natural .Since you said its very mild pain ,wait and see .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.