Mild irritation post urin

I have this slight after mild irritation post urinating...i have not had any sexual thing for past 2 month..recently i was diagnoised with anti thyroiditis with tpo above 1000...this pain s not alarming but its irritaying n burning...should i take some antibiotic
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. No you shouldn't take any antibiotics without any evidence of infection. Drink lots of water, cranberry juice , coconut water, lemonade etc will be of great help. Get a urine complete done at a good laboratory and then proceed further. Just drinking lots of water, cranberry juice and lemonade will be enough. If it still doesn't subside, take the reports and consult a physician near you. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?