Irritation while urinate.

I have irritation while urinating . I consulted an urologist 2 months ago. I got USG, CULTURE, BLOOD SUGAR, URINE TEST DONE and everything was normal. The doctor prescribed me SOLIFENACIN SUCCINATE 5mg and ALFUZOSIN 10 mg a day for 2 months . but now the same problem is recurring. What should I do? Please help.
views-icons 176 Views 3 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

U didn't mention the details of all ur report. Plz specially the USG. If u need any solution from Ayurveda,  Primarily u can take  Virtaradi Kasyam(AVS) 6tsf 1/2 hr before meal twice daily. For a better response u should visit an institutionally qualified Ayurvedic Physician, Registered under CCIM
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?