Mild headache on one side
Hi.. i am having mild headache on right side constantly since 3 days. Last week I was suffering from cold but iy is fine now. Also having mild pain in right eye and right side teeth or gums(not sure pain is in teeth or gums). Before I thought pain is due to cold but now cold is fine since yestrday also having mild pain in teeth. Please advice me why i am getting this pain.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Take tab. paracetamol for temporary pain relief. Your symptoms suggest that you may be suffering from migraine head ache. Consult a good ENT doctor, confirm the diagnosis and continue treatment for migraine prophylaxis.