I am getting headache ?
Always getting headache often -I tried checked upwith an ENT doctor,now again I am getting the same headache

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Headache evaluation is a slow, painstaking process of history taking and as such is a huge headache for the busy specialist! Do drop in to my clinic for a proper assessment so that We can diagnose your problem correctly. Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar(available on Google Maps)
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

headache can occur because of variety of reasons.. straight forward diagnosis is not possible as your symptoms needs to be discussed in detail. kindly use private consultation for further evaluation