Mild Fever for a week
It been a week that i am suffering from very mild fever. I dont have any cough and cold I am taking 1 tablet of Dolo 650 in a day (half in noon and half in night) with Zincovet forte (multivitamin) but they are not working. When i check temperature on thermometer it does not show fever but i can feel that my body is warm. Please suggest what should i do ?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Do you any weight loss? Any thyroid problem? Contact with covid-19 patients ?
Hello... They r not working here mean? U don't have fever? Don't neglect u need an antibiotic... Consult me online for further management
consult me online