Migrane like headache
I have been suffering severe headache from past month with blurry vision. It had occurred thrice and I feel pounding sensation in my head during the stroke. Last time I felt terrible pain on left side of my head, left eye and left for head. I took migraine meds and it subsided. Also lately I feel hissing sound in my ear . I checked it with ent and he said it is because of the vacuum channel being created on the inside of ear. Can someone please suggest which doctor should I go to? I am living in Hyderabad.

Hello.. Looks like you have migraine attacks...I suggest you to consult a neurologist to be specific.. Is not available..you can also consult a physician  for it...it's just that we need to change your medications and also you need to identify and avoid the triggering factors ..thank you