Migraine without aura
I have migraine since 2008 . I am on medication since 1.5 years . I was advised to have Divalproex sodium . But nothing is helping . I have migraine very less frequently but I feel like my head is spinning and I have headaches . This happens very frequently and especially before exams . As a medical student I have exams every week , so this is actually becoming very difficult . Please advice .

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
I see you have mentioned TB as one of your past illnesses In this regard I suggest you undergo another neurological consultation and revise the diagnose of migraine
Dr. Manu Rastogi
Neurosurgeon 22 yrs exp Lucknow
You can took vertical md8mg SOS basis for giddiness For migraine prophylaxis I have to evaluate you