Migraine symptoms
Feels like a fluid flow when get my head down. Taking medicine from yesterday . 1. BETACAP 2. TRYPTOMER. I m adviced to take betacap one tab in morning for first week and 1/2 tab of Tryptomer on night. After that betacap one in morning and one in night and Tryptomer in night also. Q. I want to know after one week can I take betacap and Tryptomer both together at night or I should make some gap of 1 hr or more? Q. Can I drink milk or eat anything after taking betacap and/or Tryptomer in night?

Avoid fatty foods and check out your routine. If you wanna get cured need to do lifestyle modifications.
Thanks