Migraine problem
I have migraine since my childhood. Doctors have prescribed sibelium 10 mg tablet. i have recently started taking it daily. Since i am taking it, i didn’t face migraine. My question is, taking sibelium on a daily basis good for health? Does it have any bad impact for long run?

Any medication taken may have side effects but if ur not facing any then good. More importantly u need to do lifestyle modifications for getting rid of migraine. Daily exercises and meditation. Avoid electronic devices and mobile especially at night before bedtime. Relaxation therapy like deep breathing exercises.
If u need to understand can consult
Thanks