Migraine problem.
I am suffering from migraine. One side headache. 15 days in a month frequency. Constipation is the problem also. I take Rizatriptan benzoate - 5mg at every two days intervals since 5 yrs . Urine frequency increases after taking this drug. Pain in left Thai & left leg also is the side effect of this drug. Will it be harmful?? No other drug can kill my pain now days. I seek solution.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Take tab sibilium 10mg every day night for 3 months. Consult neurophysician.
Dr. N.K.Chawla
Ayurveda 37 yrs exp Amritsar

Try Ayurveda as it can help you alot. If you take Nasyam treatment it will reduce pain in short span of time.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U should take this medicine if yr Dr. is very sure that yr headache is due to Migraine only.if u feel sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body u should discontinue this medicine n consult yr DR or a Neurophyscian. U can also take Beta blocker like propranolol 10 to 20 mgm daily. it may reduce yr frequency of Migraine headchae .for yr constipation take more water, lot of green leafy vege,n fruits. Avoid all kinds of junk n spicy food