Migraine headache

I m suffering from migraine, headache sorrounds left portion of my head,the pain is unbearable,which specialist should i consult or what are the medicines available for it ?
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Migraine headache

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...The migraine headache is usually unilateral and associated with visual disturbance, nausea, vomiting. There are many triggering factors for migraine like strong smells, bright light, emotional stress, insomnia. keep account of the triggering factors and try to avoid them. When you get a headache go into a dark room and rest. You can also consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?