Migraine and Skull pain
I have been suffering with Migraine and skull pain from more than 7 years and visited so many doctors and tried all kind of medicines like Allopathy, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy, but no use till now. Looking for a best doctor who will cure my problem.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hello.. You need to consult a neurologist for migraine...usually we prescribe triptans or combination of calcium channel blockers and beta blockers also need to avoid all the aggrevating factors too...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.