Migraine & digestion prob
Hi, my wife suffers from severe migraine almost on a daily basis . she works for a pvt firm sitting in front of computer while day. Every night she complains of headaches. Under sun also she is not comfortable. Moreover she complains of digestion very frequently n sometimes suffers constipation . How to get rid of it?

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

I understood ur wife's problen.As already u hav mentioned it is migrain. It could b recent origin due to Eye strain r since long,But aggravated due to her Profile.@the same time,Her sedentary job also one of the reason for her Gastric complaints,may be irregular intake of diet r the food contents,Stress from Job all might be reasons. Temporarily she can get relief from any medication,but in long run,i suggest her to follow Particular diet which doesnt contain much of carbohydrates like Rice,but should be with protein,Fibre,less oily&less spicy,avoiding outside food,following strict timings,intake of more water(but not immediately before r after of food),fruits all will hekp ftom hr cobstipation,indigestion problems. For Migrain,apart of medicine,its better to practice Meditation,Pranayama kind of techniques to reduce mental strain,which obviously will reduce the intensity of HA. With above all,its good to take Homeo T/t,which is for both ur digestive problems aswell Migrain too. But T/t should b based on symptoms properly,which will give good results&reduce the episodes gradually.TC.