Migrain pain

I am suffering with this problem from 7 years.I consulted a doctor 4 years back, but didn't got any improvement. So left the treatment. First of I usually had pain only on left side of my head sometimes,nearly upto 4 years But then it became a daily routine of having headache.after that, I used to get a pain in any portion of my head.& now it's a condition that I use to get a strong & unbearable long pain in my head. At that time I am not able to open my eyes, & tears automatically come out of my eyes. This pain starts suddenly & it's realy hard to bear it.I want to ask, what should I do? To what doctor I should consult? Is there a proper treatment to cure it completely?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Madam, I am sorry that you have endeavoured this pain for so long Don't worry There are many ways to give very good relief Please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest
Jehitha
Dental Surgeon 4 yrs exp Kollam
Dear Madam, There are newer drugs available for the Migraine and present symptoms suggest that you are suffering from BTM -Basilar type migraine. You can consult a neurologist at your local area. Don't worry the frequency and amplitude of pain can be reduced with medication without side effects Dr Jehitha