Middle upper Back pain
Facing middle and upper back pain. To the surprise I am not experiencing this while sitting or working or even in driving. Problem comes when I go to bed. Its ok for first few hours but then the problem starts. The pain is not allowing me to sleep. It made to sit for some time. Facing this problem from past two days. I used to walk around 5 to 6kms avg per a day. My job is to sit and work on computer for 8hrs a day. Please advise your valuable opinion. Thanks

Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello this may be due to prolong working on computer may be muscular spasm or Cervical radiculomyelopathy get neck xray a.p view Cervical Doppler of neck vessels lipid profile done based on the results get treated.