Mid-time bleeding
Hi, I am having an irregular periods. After taking 2 courses of novelon medicine I have got my periods regular. My last date was 30th October and next expecting date is 27th October. Bt from last 2 days I am having bleeding. What is the reason for that.?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, Are you still on novelon? Have you missed any tablet? If bleeding becomes severe, consult a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr.Rima Sonpal
Obstetrics and Gynecology Anatomical Pathologist 6 yrs exp Pune

U still on novelon?? Hv u missed ne tablet... Is bleeding after keeping relations?? Too mny questions..need to consult someone privately
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
Consult a gynecologist and have clinical examination done.