Mentaly Distrab
Hi Sir, My father name is Mr. Raveendra , He is Mentaily distrib, he will drinking every time crying , we can't manage, last month one week he is addmitted to hospitel again same isuue. We are suffering . I think he is mentally disturbed , we are poor family, where can get free treatment pls suggest
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, it sounds like your father is in major depression and also has alcohol addiction. He needs to visit a psychiatrist asap and start on anti depressants. I'm not sure where can you get free or less expensive but effective treatment. You could try Nimhans or Cadabams hospital ( JP Nagar) and inquire about the charges.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?