Mentally frustrated:-(😭

My problems:behaving slothfully,performing slouchily at tasks,thinking myself unworthy,unable to think clearly,uncapable of taking decisions,inability psyching up myself...spent years pondering the meaning of life.plz help. How to get these problems fixed in a jiffy?could this be cured with counselling?Help me.Thankyou

Doctor Answers (1) on Mentally frustrated:-(😭

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
The line between normal and abnormal mental health is often blurred. Still, it's helpful to consider your feelings, thoughts and behavior in relation to cultural norms and other benchmarks.
Often, anger management is a key aspect of mental health. Expressed appropriately, anger can be healthy. In fact, anger itself isn't the problem — it's how you handle it. Consider whether you might benefit from new ways to manage anger.
Mental health also includes issues such as self-esteem, relationships and resilience. If you're struggling with self-esteem, denial or other mental health issues, remember that help is available...Consult nearest psychiatrist and have counseling sessions they will surely help you