Lack of self confidence
My problems:behaving slothfully,performing slouchily at tasks,thinking myself unworthy,unable to think clearly,uncapable of taking decisions,inability psyching up myself...spent years pondering the meaning of life.plz help. How to get these problems fixed in a jiffy?could this be cured with counselling?Help me.Thankyou

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your problem is a result of poor self esteem and anxiety. You need to consult a psychiatrist to evaluate you and start you on treatment. Treatment could be with medications and psychotherapy .