Lack of self confidence
I have undergone gallbladder removal surgery on 19th March. And I had vomitings continuously for a week, which reduced after stopping the antibiotics. I still have pain from inside and on the suchers as well. I wake up in the middle of sleep every night to some discomfort or bad dream. My body isn't able to take any physical activity like travelling in cab from one place to another. Or even sitting for long. And I m lacking self confidence from inside. Due to this reason, I had postponed my travel to Australia twice. I have a travel plan on 14th April, but I m physically and emotionally down as I dnt have anyone to accompany me during my travel. Can someone please advise wat I to be done to come out of this trauma and build self confidence. Do I need to see a counsellor?

It’s recommended that you consult a psychiatrist for clinical examination so that your cause of exhaustion can be evaluated.( physical and psychological).
Consult psychiatrist